Hello Everyone! I hope that you have all enjoyed your weekend, and enjoy the hours that are left of it!
Lets see what's new in our area.. well we are back up in the 70's for the temps, last week it was in the upper 50's so it's quite a temp change.. I'll gladly take the 50's back again!
Seems as though Ava might be teething already! I can't believe it, you can see a little white nub on her bottom gum, I am in no way ready for my baby to start teething! She's been sleeping ALOT the last few days we figure another growing spurt! We started putting her in her play pen in her bedroom last Monday, as she's been sleeping in our room since she came home. she made it all week, and on Friday I even put her in her Crib to sleep for the night, that went well so the play pen was moved out of her room! She's such a big girl now!
I left her today for ONE HOUR and 18 MINUTES! The longest I've EVER left her.. She got some bonding time with her Daddy while they watched Football. :) Baby steps!
What else? Oh there is a new addition to the family. An 8 year old Maltese. I came home from shopping the other day to find this little white dog in my front yard, I opened the door and she tired to jump in to my car!
I looked for tags but she had no collar on :( she had on baby clothes and she was so scruffy and matted that it took me 3 hours to get her hair cut. she still looks weird but at least she is knot free! We searched the neighborhood for her home, I've looked at websites on line seeing if people posted that they lost her and have found nothing. She gets along with our other dogs so we figured we'd give her a try in our house. So far she's fit right in.. she's the same age/size of moose they are becoming friends. I decided to name her Chrissy .. (short for Christmas) I wanted a Christmas-y name for her since its' that time of year..
Well I think that is all for now.. I'll post back sometime this week!
Have a great week everyone!![]() |
| Chrissy a few minutes after I found her.. |
![]() |
| Today on the way to Petsmart to get a Name tag |
![]() |
| After 3 hours of cutting, and a bath.. |



No comments:
Post a Comment