My mom took 2 steps yesterday with her walker, and some assistance from her PT lady. So that is great and exciting news! we are hoping that she will be home in 2 weeks!
Other Big news for 2011... Ava got her ears pierced! She was SUCH a big girl! She only cried for a matter of maybe 10 seconds.. the price to pay for beauty! she looks too adorable with those cute earings let me tell you!
Ava has to go to the doctor this month for her 4 MONTH CHECK UP!! I can't belive it! She will be 4 months on the 20th.. where has the time gone?!
Ava now has her own "playroom" we have given the Den over to her she got so many toys for Christmas we had no where else to put them. so we no logner have a den, but a playroom, I'm sure she'll enjoy it as she gets older!
I think that is all for now... I will update again next week! Ava is getting her 3 month Pictures taken on Saturday so be on the look out for updated pictures!
![]() |
| Christmas Day With Daddy 2010 |
![]() |
| Christmas Morning,6AM! |
![]() |
| Merry Christmas! |
![]() |
| pretty new earings! |
![]() |
| the price you pay for beauty! |
![]() |
| Zoo Lights 1-1-11 |









No comments:
Post a Comment