It's been awhile since I've posted. I'm sorry I will try to get better at this thing!
Let's get started! First off, YAY football season started last night, we can't wait, Ava loves her football! We got her a little Cardinals Jersey she just loves it!
Ava will be a year old in less then 2 weeks! where as the time gone?! She is a crawling champion and loves to pull her self up on anythign and everything. She is not walking yet but we don't think it will be much longer she is starting to let go of things that she holds on to just for a few seconds, but that few seconds every once in a while gets her stronger and more aware that she CAN do it!
Ava also has NO TEETH. we keep saying oh she's grumpy, here comes the tooth, only to have nothing pop thru! at this rate we figure she'll be 18 before she gets a tooth, but that's ok I love seeing her toothless smile.
She has also come to LOVE minnie mouse, as much as I have tried to push Tigger on her (so she can be like mommy) she goes straight for minnie and freaks out laughing and chewing on Minnie mouse. We are planning her first birthday party for the 17th of course we are having it minnie mouse theme'd , and a pool party becuase Ava is a fish and loves to swim and take baths!
Ava told me no for the first time today, I was putting her in the carseat and she threw her minnie on the floor. i looked at her and said "Ava, did you just throw minnie on the floor? that's not very nice!" she looked up at me smiled, and said NO. it was very hard not to laugh!
We also took our family vacation this summer, the week of the 4th of July we headed over to Cali for fun in the sun, beach, zoo's and family time. Ava had a blast on the beach eating sand and playing in the water.
Well I think that is all for now, I'll update after Ava's birthday party with pictures for everyone to see!
| Ready for Football! |
No comments:
Post a Comment